“The range of comments on our Testimonials page will give you a fair idea of how much affection people develop for Domaine du Grand Mayne. Our aim is to make new members just as happy about their involvement.”Philip Addis, Chairman
Terms & Conditions & Privacy
USE OF WEBSITE
1. This website is owned by Grand Mayne (Duras) Limited, Ashe Park Estate, Nr Overton, Hampshire, RG25 3AF, UK (The Company) and you agree to be bound by these terms when you use the site.
2. The content of the website may be changed from time to time without notice. The Company reserves the right to modify or withdraw the website (or any part) without notice and without liability.
4. To the extent applicable by law, The Company does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any of the information or content or any goods or services on this website. Furthermore The Company will not be liable for any losses incurred by you (direct or indirect) unless caused by our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or where it would be illegal for us to exclude liability.
5. The Company is the owner of all design, copyright and other intellectual property rights on the website
TERMS OF SALE
6. You must be at least 18 years old to buy wine. This is a requirement of UK law. When you place your order with us you are confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
7. If you attend events organised by us, you must be at least 18 years old to drink alcohol.
8. All orders are accepted by The Company when payment is received. Title in the goods ordered will pass to you on delivery, provided The Company has processed and received payment in full for your order.
9. Payment may be made by Visa or Mastercard. Payment will be taken in full at the time of ordering.
10. All prices are per case of 6 bottles unless specifically stated otherwise, and include all taxes and duty unless stated otherwise. Delivery charges are not included unless stated otherwise. The minimum order quantity is 12 bottles.
11. Payment will be made in Euros for goods collected in France and Pounds for goods delivered to the UK.
12. The Company reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.
13. Delivery/Collection of your order can be as follows:
(a) You can collect at the Vineyard located at Domaine du Grand Mayne, 47120 Villeneuve de Duras, France. The prices paid for the goods for such collection includes French tax. You may bring back to the UK wines for your personal consumption without the payment of further tax.
(b) You can collect from The Company’s nominated warehouse, Franglais Vins, Chemin D215, Fréthun 62185, Calais, France. The prices paid for the goods for such collection includes French tax. You may bring back to the UK wines for your personal consumption without the payment of further tax.
(c) Delivery to you in the UK. Prices include VAT and duty unless stated otherwise. Prices do not include delivery unless stated otherwise.
(a) The Company will endeavour to deliver your order to you within 30 days of the date your order is placed unless it has been agreed otherwise between you and The Company. Note that the delivery cost is not included in the price unless stated otherwise. We reserve the right to re-charge you for re-delivery of any order that has not been completed due to an incorrect or incomplete delivery address supplied by you or where you are not present or available to take receipt of your order.
(b) You should inspect your order as soon as possible after delivery for any shortages or breakages. You must notify us of any shortages or breakages within 7 days of receipt of your order in order to qualify for credits or replacements. Orders collected from Calais or the vineyard must be inspected at time of collection as replacements cannot be made from the UK due to HMRC’s tax rules without payment by you of any applicable UK duties and taxes. If replacements are requested from the UK, the customer is liable for all duties and taxes payable on the import of such UK stock.
(c) We will make every effort to deliver your order within the agreed time, but we will not be liable if we fail to do so either in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control.
(a) Orders may be cancelled within 14 days of receipt of goods, whether collected in France or delivered to you in the UK. You will receive a full refund by the same method used for payment, provided the goods remain in good condition and The Company receives your notice of cancellation in writing by letter to the address in 1 above or email email@example.com. Refunds will be made within 30 days of the cancelled goods being received by The Company. Any cancelled goods must be returned to The company. If The Company deems the returned goods to be unfit for re-sale due to any action by you, a re-stocking fee may be charged.
(b) Some tailor made goods are excluded from 14 (a) above such as wine ordered with personalised labels.
16. Purchasing wine from The Company involves you giving us personal information, required for the delivery and payment of your order. In providing this information you consent to The Company recording and using this data. The data will not be passed to anyone other than our delivery companies to send your orders.
17. We will from time to time send you newsletters and special offers. If you prefer not to receive these, please click the appropriate unsubscribe part of such communications.
18. We collect and store personal data only relating to our customers and to others who specifically gives us their contact details. This data is stored on a small number of PCs and backed-up to a server held at our UK office. Access is by password only.
19. We do not buy or collect data from other sources.
20. We store only the data that is truly needed for us to contact our customer base and what is needed to meet their orders.
21. We record a history of what people buy from us and the amounts they have spent.
22. We do not store the full payment card numbers for any of our clients. When card numbers are given over the phone, they are used for that immediate transaction and are then destroyed within 24 hours. When orders are processed on-line, all details are given directly to our bank without us having access to them. We are PCI compliant.
23. We will not bombard out customers with communications. We will however, maintain a steady flow of information throughout the year on events and news on the wines we make.
24. All large-scale communications will offer an easy method for people to unsubscribe from future mailings. We will delete your records at your request at any time.
25. We do not share our customer data with any other company.
26. You have the right to complain to the ICO about our use of data at any time.